Cloudbeds Support Article
How to sign up?
To sign up for our app, all you need to do is to fill in this form on https://localcave.com/en/intelligent-hotel/ and we will contact you to create your check-in page and your login credentials.
Connecting for the first time
To connect with Cloudbeds, you must follow these steps:
- First, log in with your credentials in https://localcave.com/login/
- Go to the settings tab
- Scroll down to the bottom, and there will be a button to connect with Cloudbeds.
- Review app permisions and approve if you are logged in at Cloudbeds, or log in and approve to proceed with integration.
- Done, you are now ready to go!
- Validate Guest entries with reservation information from Cloudbeds.
- Shorter Check-in for guests: Repeated information already extracted from PMS.
- Easy manipulation of check-in process: No need to do twice the same job of check-in in both systems.
- Show balance information directly to guests, so that they are aware of the costs before checking in.
- Additional guests are automatically added to the reservation inside Cloudbeds system.
- Whatsapp and Email template for easy check-in with custom links for each guest in 3 different languages.
Disconnecting the apps
To disconnect the apps, please follow instructions on:
For technical-related issues:
For commercial-related issues:
Vinicius Cezar Souza
Q: Do you have any additional charge for integration with Cloudbeds?
A: No. The integration is already included on the final price.
Q: Is it possible to send photos from one system to another?
A: Not yet. Integration scope at the time consists mainly of the stream of information. But we pretend to implement in future versions.
Q: How long does it take to integrate with Cloudbeds?
A: About 5 minutes only.
Q: What languages are supported by the integration?
A: English, Portuguese and Spanish